Ticket Terms and Conditions Pilates With Purpose
"Pilates with purpose"
SAturday, 8 April 2017
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
In registering for 12 Buckets Pilates with Purpose (Event) I agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Any entry fees are non-refundable and not transferable.
- To release any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the Event from any claims, demands or proceedings arising out of or connected with my participation in the Event including (without limitation) when they are caused by their negligence, and I indemnify them and will keep them indemnified against all liability for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this Event. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds each of my heirs, successors, executors, administrators, personal representatives and assigns.
- I am participating in the event at my own risk and acknowledge that:
- participating in the Event may involve a real risk of serious injury or even death;
- I am physically fit to compete safely in the Event and have sought medical advice if I have not exercised for some time or am suffering from any medical condition;
- Event Trainers do not have access to my medical history and that it is my responsibility to:
- declare during registration;
- advise Event Trainers prior to my participation in any fitness session; and
- update my registration and Event Trainers in the event of any change, of any medical conditions that I have that may impact my ability to exercise.
- it is my responsibility to maintain appropriate hydration levels to participate in the Event; and
- I acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment prior to, during and after the Event.
- I give permission, for no fee or remuneration, for the use of my name, statements or picture in any form of media in any context relating to the Event or otherwise during or after the Event.
- I acknowledge that 12 Buckets Inc. (12 Buckets) reserves the right to:
- cancel the Event and refuse a participant’s attendance at and/or participation in the Event;
- alter the se terms and conditions (variations will be posted on the Event website); and
- impose a limit on the maximum number of participants for a venue.
- I certify that I am 18 years or older or that I am the parent/legal guardian of the participant:
- who is 18 years or older and I agree to these terms and conditions on the behalf of the participant; or
- who is is between 16 and 18 years of age (Child) and I agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of the Child and in my own right and I further:
- agree that the Child cannot participate in the Event unless I participate in the same training session in the same area;
- understand that while the Event Trainers will provide activities, tips and recommendations relating to those activities, it is my responsibility to assess the Child’s individual requirements and abilities and act accordingly;
- acknowledge that if the Child demonstrates behaviour that endangers the Child or other participants I will be notified and the Child may be requested to leave the Event; and
- warrant that the Child has not at any time suffered from blackouts, seizures, convulsions, fainting, dizzy spells or any other medical condition and is not presently receiving treatment for any illness, disorder or injury which would render it unsafe for the Child to participate in the Event.