Ticket Terms and Conditions Off the Grid
"Off THE GRID"
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must produce valid ticket/documentation to gain entry to the event and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your ticket/documentation when requested may result in you being refused entry to the event.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on ticket/documentation sent to you. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
- In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the venue without compensation or refund.
- Registered businesses take responsibility for an additional $500.00 payment where the registered participant fails to raise the pre-requisite amount of $500.00 as outlined in Off the Grid promotional documentation.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at the venue.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages can be brought into venue.
- The venue is a no smoking and no alcohol venue.
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement or material alteration of the event due to weather or otherwise you will not be able to obtain a refund of you ticket price and it is your responsibility to check http://www.12buckets.org/ for any news of any cancellation, postponement or alteration of the event. Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably practicable on http://www.12buckets.org/ but customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an event.