Ticket Terms and Conditions StoryFund
5 ApRIL 2017
TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your ticket when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue.
- Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Tickets are purchased on the understanding that ticket holders will participate in the event by pledging to support the charities who pitch on the night.
- It is your responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times and details are approximate and subject to change.
- We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
- We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged.
- This event is an 18+ years event. Venue staff will not admit children under the age of 18 years of age.
- In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the venue without compensation or refund.
- Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at the venue.
- Food and beverages may not be brought into venue.
- The venue is a no smoking venue.
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement or material alteration of the event due to weather or otherwise you will not be able to obtain a refund of you ticket price and it is your responsibility to check http://www.12buckets.org/ for any news of any cancellation, postponement or alteration of the event. Information on such matters will be made available as soon as reasonably practicable on http://www.12buckets.org/ but customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation or alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an event.